Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Going Away Party

Just a note that I'm having a potluck picnic in Eugene this Saturday (9/9) at 1pm. It will be in Skinner's Butte Park along the south side of the road that goes through the park (NOT on top of the Butte). Click here for directions.

As you drive through the park on Cheshire Ave there is a hillside on one side and a grassy park on the other. We will be on the hillside side of the road where there is a stone wall. On top of the stone wall there is an area with 20 or so picnic tables. There is ample parking on Cheshire Ave adjacent to the spot.

Send me comments if you have questions.

I'm hard at work with Tracey getting the last minute details of food sorted out. Wish me luck!
-Drew

Comments:
Don & I are looking forward to your potluck picnic to wish you well before you go. Thanks for thinking of it. Love, Marilyn
 
I've got 26 2nd graders in Sprinfield, OR following you. They want to know how old you are. KDA
 
Jack and I were relieved to read you survived the rain, wind, and desert. The weather is suppose to be nice this next week to take you into the Rockies and beyond. We are thinking about you. God Bless. jo 9/23/06
 
Andrew, You are an inspiration to all of us!! Keep your chin up! We can't wait until you read the East Coast.. I bet you can't either!!! I love to read about your journey. I hope you write a book someday! Mrs. maniscalco would be proud of you! We are all so proud of you!!! Leslie and Ed
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?