Friday, July 28, 2006

 

I got the bike!

Today I bought the bike that will take me across the country. It's so nice! I can't wait to go on a nice long test ride tomorrow.

REI hooked me up with a Team Novara discount. Team Novara is the REI cycling team which I recently joined. The team discount isn't normally available to new members such as myself though. I worked with Guy in the shop and he fitted the bike perfectly to me. I can't wait to ride without knee and neck pain like I had with the big training bike.

If you are a new reader of this weblog, here is the link to the American Cancer Society Fundraising webpage: Team ACS

Tracey and I have been discussing how best to put your names on the bike. More to come on that.

Thanks everyone,
Andrew

Comments:
nice rig - strong frame
 
Where is the engine??? Show us a shot of those legs you have been building Bascue!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?