Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

A Very Big Bike

So here's me and the bike I'm training on. I found the same model on EBay and it's from 1982 or something. A friend of mine gave it to me eight years ago. The only thing I've done to it was adding the white aero bars.

Just so you know, I usually wear a helmet but Tracey thought it would look funny in these photos. Also, don't laugh at my skinny legs. I'll know if you laugh at my skinny legs and I'll laugh at yours too if you do.

In the second photo check out how huge this bike is. I'm 5'11" and I can't even stand over it without the top bar getting, 'in the way'. It's a cool machine to train on though, and I'm glad I have it while I save up for the bike I'll take cross-country.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?